Reserve Bank of India(RBI), Mumbai
Officer in Grade B Recruitment 2019
- Gen/OBC – Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs. 100/-
- Starting Date – 21/09/2019
- Last Date – 11/10/2019
- Last date for fee payment – 11/10/2019
- Last Date of Printing Application – 22/10/2019
- Admit Card – November 2019
- Exam Dates -:
- Paper-I – 09/11/2019
- Paper-II – 01-02/12/2019
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
- Minimum-21 Years
- Maximum-30 Years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Total Vacancy : 199 Posts
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Officer Grade B(Gen)||65||15||40||25||11||156|
|Officer Grade B(DEPR)||9||5||2||3||1||20|
|Officer Grade B(DSIM)||11||4||2||2||4||23|
- Officer (Gen) - Candidates having Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate(Gen Applicants) & 55% Marks(SC/ST Applicants) & for SSC & HSC level Examination they must have minimum 60% marks (Gen Applicants) & 55% (SC/ST Applicants)in aggregate will be eligible for this post.
- Officer (DEPR) - Candidates having Post Graduation Degree in Economics/Econometrics/Quantative Economics/Mathematical economics/Integrated Economics/Finance with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (Gen Applicants) & 50% marks (SC/ST Applicants) in aggregate will be eligible for this post.
- Officer (DSIM) – Candidates having Post Graduation Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (Gen Applicants) & 50% marks (SC/ST Applicants) in aggregate will be eligible for this post.
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.