Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Various Post Recruitment 2019
- Application Start : 10/07/2019
- Last Date Apply Online : 09/08/2019
- Last Date Pay Fee : 12/08/2019
- Admit Card : 06/09/2019
- Exam Date : September 2019 (Tentative)
- Assistant Commissioner – 1500/-
- TGT / PGT / Staff Nurse – 1200/-
- Other Post – 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH – 0/–
- Payment will be made through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E Challan
Vacancy Details Total Post : 2370
|Post Name||Gen||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total||Age Limit|
|Assistant Commissioner (Gr -A)||02||01||01||01||0||05||Max Age : 45|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Group-B)||215||111||19||59||26||430||Max Age : 40|
|Trainee Graduate Teacher (Gr -B)||530||310||58||171||85||1154||Max Age : 35|
|Miscellaneous Teacher (Gr-B)||267||149||29||82||40||564||Max Age : 35|
|Female Staff Nurse (Group-B)||27||14||02||08||04||55||Max Age : 35|
|Legal Assistant (Group-C)||0||01||0||0||0||01||Age : 18-32|
|Catering Assistant (Group-C)||14||07||01||03||01||26||Max Age : 35|
|Lower Division Clerk (Group-C)||63||36||06||20||10||135||Age : 18-27|
- Candidates having Master Degree in Humanities / Science / Commerce with 5 Year Experience will be eligible for this post.
|Post Graduate Teacher|
- Candidates having Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 50% Marks. B.Ed Exam Passed will be eligible for this post.
|Trainee Graduate Teacher|
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Related Subject / Group with Minimum 50% Marks. B.Ed Exam Passed will be eligible for this post.
|Miscellaneous Category Teacher|
- Degree / Diploma in Related Subject From A Recognized University.
- For Post Wise See Full Notification.
|Female Staff Nurse|
- Candidates having 10+2 Intermediate with Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Staff Nurse will be eligible for this post.
- Candidates having Degree in Law (LLB Degree) from any recognized University of India will be eligible for this post.
- Candidates having Class 10 High School Exam Passed with Diploma in Catering will be eligible for this post
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
- Candidates having 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks and English 30 WPM and Hindi 25 WPM Typing Speed will be eligible for this post.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
Exam Date Notice