- 18 to 22 years as on 01 Oct 2019 i.e. born between 01 Oct 1997 to 30 Sep 2001, both dates inclusive. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
- 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a
board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the ward
of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service)
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of:-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Height. Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight. Proportionate to height and age +10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing. Normal.
* Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
- Visual Standard. 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
The recruitment zones and examination Centre for different states are given below:-
|Zone||Examination Centers||States - Candidates residing/Domicile|
|Northern Zone||Noida||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.|
|North Eastern Zone||Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur,|
Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Tripura.
|Eastern Zone||Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.|
|Western Zone||Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa, Union Territory of Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep|
|North-West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|