Air Force Group C Eligibility
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board.
- Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Supdt (Store) :
- Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
CMTD (OG) :
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for Light and heavy vehicles.
- Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism.
- Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
Cook (OG) :
- Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1 year experience in trade.
Carpenter (SK) :
- 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute with ITI Certificate.
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state Fire service.
- Height : 165 cms, Chest : 81.5-85 cms and Weight : 50 Kg.
- Endurance Test : Carrying a man 63.5 Kg lift up to a distance of 183 meters in 96 Sec. and 2.7 meters wide ditch by landing on both Feet and Climbing 3 meters.
Air Force Civilian Group C Selection Process
- All application will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test.
- The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- Further 100% weightage will be given for written test.
- The Practical / Physical / Skill test will be of qualifying nature only and marks awarded therein will not be added in total marks while preparing merit list.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.
Air Force Group C Advt 05/2021 Syllabus
- LDC :- General Intelligence, English Language, Numerical Aptitude, General Awareness
- Stenographers :- General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language & Comprehension
- MTS, HKS, Ayah / Ward Sahayika, Laundryman, Mess Staff & Vulcaniser :- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness
- For all other trade / post :- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Trade / Post related question
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Important Links
Download Offline Form PDF
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Join Our Telegram Channel